If have to agree with babayada.
I used the Awakening prologue tapes for 3 months and I have been meditating for years.I tried using both together and then I used Holosync only and I did my meditation practice only.I have also used many of the Monroe Institute tapes,The Discovery series,Human plus,meta-music etc.I had some interesting experiences with the Discovery tapes,some mild psychic experiences,intense colors in my minds eye,floods of forgoten memories.I did not have an OBE but I was not really looking for that anyway.They were interesting.With Holosync I can feel the relaxation from the different levels but nothing really intense.
When I practice "traditional" meditation,sometimes I feel nothing and sometimes it is very deep and the effects of a single session lasts for days.In my experience
traditional techniques seem to have a deeper impact.In the Centerpointe literature/ads it states that Holosync gets you to a state that
takes years to achieve with traditional methods.The Whole Centerpointe program takes
years and costs lots of bucks.The teachers I learned meditation give there knowledge away to anyone interested.I think if you could live in a monastic setting away from society and life pressures you could progress quickly,whatever method you used.One of my teachers was sealed in a cave for 3 years.He said he became "very spacious".If you are living as a layman with all the pressure and distractions we have,its going to take longer,no matter what.I have decided not use Holosync any further and concentrate on my "traditional" meditation techniques.Now as for LSC tapes,they have been very helpful,They actually deliver on there claims,I am very happy with there products.