Wow Unis!

That's really nice! Thank you! It's nice to know there are people who can relate to me and my experience.

I also think I'm going to let some paraliminal sessions stream through my mind with their healing powers,

Funny thing about that Relationships Paraliminal, I've got the tape, is that when I listen to side A I start fighting with others. I suppose fighting is a step in improvement from indifference and that is where the paraliminal is coming in.

I'm not really indifferent toward others, maybe I have pieces of me that have given up finding peace with others.

Relationships are difficult for me, but I'm struggling on. Maybe I should do some surrendering as Vita-man suggests.

It's funny, I try to solve my past, and I think I'm somehow tied to my past, but when Paul Scheele says on the Talking to Win Paraliminal "...and regardless of the past..." I find that my tension just melts, it is a fantastic healing phrase for me, very healing, wonderful.

"...and regardless of the past..."

There is part of me that is not letting go. Horrible.

Self-esteem Supercharger, Prosperity, and Sales Leap: can Sales Leap heal emotional wounds, I suppose the concept of win/win is healing.

I like Prosperity for healing, I think abundance thinking can turn a downward spiral outward and upward, nice choice.

Thank you Unis for your encouragement.