Hartree

Firstly I accept Christ and His teachings. I also am reminded that Christ had great compassion for people's subjective truths and I think He validated them where they were at by having compassion in the first place, once He had done that He told them to follow Him, to know greater truths. He did not deny their subjective truth, I believe the Cross is all about Christ making it possible for us to be with the Father, and to speak with the Father as His sons and daughters

Your Quote: 'Perhaps the confusion (and danger) arises when one tries to elevate "subjective truths" to the level of "objective truths."'

I agree with that, I've seen it happen in far less serious examples, where even in myself, I've elevated my opinion and said that is how it is. Maybe we should put a frame around it and say we believe it, but we will walk a mile in your shoes to learn what you believe, and based on your experience we will make many concessions to give you full dignity as you experience it through your eyes. It is very difficult to do this.

And then of course there are dreams, illusions, lies and prophecies, which are told as truth as you, Hartree, have experienced, and as you know dreams and prophecies cannot all be truth based, as we have experienced with many prophecies by many prophets.

Hartree, I have had similar experiences as your 'outcast' experience, and that is what I am dealing with, not because of any fault of my own, maybe I'm different or misunderstood, but that doesn't make me an 'outcast', in many people's opinions it is true, but I claim God's truth that He loves us all. I don't want to discuss my particular example as it is personal, I think I've layed the cards on the table pretty openly.

Hartree you have helped me very much through this time, thank you.