Hi

What would you think of these topics as paraliminals:

1) Boundaries

2) Rights and Responsibilities

I'm not sure about the Rights and Responsibilities one, I don't know if it is too legalistic or if it were life giving how it could be done. I know there are universal rights (are there?), and that if we expect more rights we should expect more responsibilities. It would be difficult to push onto someone a certain set of responsibilities. But maybe they could be basic rights and responsibilities that are life-giving. I know Paul Scheele mentions on the Relationships Paraliminal to be aware of your rights and responsibilities in the relationship. What I'm thinking of is a life-giving framework that is very, very basic, and doesn't impinge on the rights of others. Too legalistic - maybe. Maybe it could be a life-giving lesson on how R+R would work together so that you can expand your influence and earn your reputation, ie earn your rights through taking on more responsibilities. I wouldn't want to accept certainty in these areas though, it should be very flexible.

I know Paul Scheele also guides the listener to see themselves seperately from the other in the relationship on both sessions of the paraliminal - Boundaries.

If I'm not mistaken the above two factors are vital for excellent mental health.