I can remember my mother saying to me "try to behave!". The English translation does not carry all side meanings, a more proper translation would be "be now a human being!", because that's how it's said in Finnish.

You see the presupposition in my mother's words? yeah, the presupposition was "I am not a human being". At least that's the meaning I understood from her words, my OTC mind tells me. Pretty tough for a 3-year old to find out! Of course I believed her. Who wouldn't?

Oh well, however nice it would be to dog up these old things, I wouldn't like to go further.

Instead I would like to concentrate on my new findings, I finally found out there is one thing I sincerely and truly want in my future. It's a big thing, even huge, it's difficult to imagine a larger thing for a person to want. But it seems to be something that I want deep inside my heart and soul.

I've been using this thing I want as a leverage in negotiating wiht my OTC mind: When I notice a behaviour I consider not pleasant or not useful I ask my OTC mind "Is this thing really something you would like to do to reach your big goal? Will this thing help in making the goal come true?". To put is shortly, this kind of reasoning seems to be effective. My mind immediately starts to find new ways.

I'm just wondering why I did not use this earlier. Maybe it wouldn't have been effective. Now it is.

[He].2s2.2p4