Hi Alex,

I have not answered to you because I felt I had nothing to say.

Instead, this came out:

How to change somethign very general in the unconscious processing of information?

There is something strange (out-of-place) happening in my system when I process information with internal images and sounds. I can't be very specific, because I don't know exactly what happens. What I know is the following:

When I start to process information from an image into internal dialogue, thigs become difficult. The image becomes very hazy and words stop flowing. <Yikes!> I have lately made this observation in several occasions, so I dare to say it in the open. There is probably something happening in between starting to form internal dialogue and the image becoming hazy. What?

The thing is, this phenomenon is not tangible and it's very widely applied in my unconscious processing.

I know something like it might exists, because I have seen, heard and felt it's consequences. Only just lately I have noticed enough to be able to think it consciously and understand it is something separate that can be changed.

Pardon me if this whole thing sounds like it's something I have invented just to amuse my conscious mind. Coming out of the blue it mihgt look like that. But it is not.

Now that I think about it, the important question is not how to change it. The question is more like "How can I gather enought information to change this thing? What are the specific circumstances when this all happens? How can I bypass the protective barriers in my OTC mind without being harmed by the things the OTC mind is protecting me from? What will be the result after the change?" Something like that. I'll find answers to those questions sooner or later.

[He].2s2.2p4

P.s. I'm asking the questions in this post mainly from myself ;-)