Hi, I have so many questions,

Our back rumpus room and half of the boys bedroom has 20 year power star, relationship star and abundance star. (SW) Also a one year fame star. Everyone use to always gather in the front loungeroom, but since activating those stars the children always sit in the back room now. Our loungeroom is always empty.

My question is: if a room has a one metre strip that doesn't come under those stars but it is still the same room and if you sit in that section a lot, do all those positive stars still have the same positive effect on you even though you aren't directly under them?

I have six children and my other children are trying to convince me to let them have a turn in the "power bedroom" . If that room wasn't so small my husband and I would love to swap also lol.

One more question. Two of my boys sleep under conflict and illness stars and their lives are reflecting those stars. As you can imagine we are a bit squashed in our house and there is no other bedroom to put them in. Do you think it would be a good idea if I slept them on the fold out couch in our amazing back "power room"? Is it ok to have it a rumpus room by day and a bedroom by night.

Love and Smiles
Jenny