quote:
As I understand it, holosync causes the system (our ego) to "unroot". The system is being destroyed and our unconscious self wrongly thinks that we are being destroyed.
There is nothing being destroyed....especially the ego. The ego is the organizing center of the personality. If you notice in what you posted your nervous system comes to a point where it cannot exist in the old way, temporarily breaks down, and then re-forms itself at a higher level of awareness Now you may feel like some part of you is being destroyed, but that's basically your resistance. Please notice how Bill said the nervous system (not ego) and also that he used the word temporarily not destroyed.

quote:
Since our unconcious mind resists the changes, the trick is stay conscious (really conscious) so resistance is not done and we allow holosync to do its job peacefully.
Our unconscious is not part of the mind. The term is used alone, i.e., the unconscious. There is a personal unconscious and a collective unconscious. What is happening is that all the repressed material that happened when we were being raised is just that... It is pushed out of our consciousness. Unresolved material like that will return to us in unplesant situations, actions, interpersonal relationships, etc. Mostly that unresolved material returns to us via projections into other people, places and things.

What happens is that holosync entrains the brain waves. Research has shown us that our early years from 4-8 match our brain waves which happen to be THETA. Since we live most of our lives at BETA and some ALPHA, we rarely reach the theta bw level where this stuff is stored. BUT, when our brains are entrained at this level---stuff is then able to resurface. If at this point, we fight this material that resurfaces, overwhelm and resistance occurs causing us discomfort. If, on the other hand, we surrender and release our resistance to it, we then resolve this, what i call, emotional luggage. Many people refuse to release it and it ends up causing endless problems. Then, unfortunately, they blame holosync.

To me the whole concept of what Bill Harris is doing is based on Prigogine's (sp?) research. It's this: By interjecting a small amount of chaos into the brain, the brain will then reorganize to a higher threshold thereby enabling the brain to perform at a higher level.

All people who are what we call survivors are those who have experienced this. Any time we are pushed beyond our comfort zone, our brain must reorganize to a higher level of tolerance, threshold, patience, understanding, love, effort, etc.. Just read the life of Victor Frankel.

It's just a matter of semantics. To me some of your terms were misleading.