Quote:

Yes, that's right. It does not have to be success. You go for the best direction you can get as the space allows. People also choose based on what they need in their life most if they have several options that work. In your case, it seems like SE is the only thing that works but that's still a good direction.Your new layout looks good. How does it feel?

Mirrors are tricky. Try moving it but be sure about your bed reflection. You may need to go to something smaller on the desk that you can put away during the day.

It feels awesome, much less cluttered with that extra table out of the way. Thank you.
To make it almost perfect I'll definitely get a curtain on that window. It feels naked right now.

I'm not quite sure about the mirror position. I found a spot to place it, on which from the bed I can see the entrance door reflected on the mirror, but I can't see the bed reflected. That seems great. My question is, if I move away from the bed, to near the entrance, then I can see the bed reflected on the mirror, is that ok?

Also, placing the mirror there, it'll be on my right while I'm on the desk, reflecting my back (I seat on a high back chair as seen on the pictures), is that ok?

While sitting on my desk I already see the entrance, I don't need a mirror here. I guess I got the directions right, from what I heard on the cds. So you can get a feeling on where is everything right now, I've linked 2 pictures. The bed headboard pointed to SE and my desk facing SE and the entrace.

This is what I see while on my desk, entrance is on the left.
This is taken from the entrance.

I know, I should get rid of those Kill Bill posters, I'll in a while, once I get further in the course and figure out what to replace them with. It has improved in the last weeks tho, previously I also had a Batman Returns poster, a 4 feet tall poster picturing a bottle rack plenty of alcohol bottles (I rarely drink, even wine heh) and a 4 feet wide poster of NY at night, with the ocean (water picture) and the WTC still there.