After last night tele-conference, I had a slightly different attitude towards the password during my morning SFQ. I often start my meditations with something I learned at the first retreat. I start with by saying to myself, "I recognize / acknowledge that this is the best thing I can do for myself and others, right now. I give myself permission to do this. I choose to do this."

Well after the talk about being the creator of your universe and everything is your creation, the blockages and limitations included. Not that this isn't something I didn't already know, but sometimes you need the refresher. So when I started the meditation I spent much more time thinking about the password and what I wanted to create.

I eventually got around to thanking myself creating everything I've created including the blockages, limits and blinds to my power. I also thanked the universe for creating this things for me. I then declared that I now will create a new universe for myself. One where I will notice the barriers, and will effortlessly disolve them and have the energy that created them return to the universe, to return to me. I declared that many of this barriers will vanish and I will not even notice that they are not there. I then spent a long time visualizing the universe I have created in this instance.

I then spent a short about of time in the first two movement of the active exercises.

Some of the thoughts above may be out of order, because typically I will do some stretching and/or meditating before morning SFQ. Today it was just relaxation and meditation on the universe, myself, and the universe I want to create. Then I had roughly the experience / insight / shift above.

I just wanted to say thank you Paul Scheele, for the energy you share.

I apologies to all that read this and try to make sense from it. If anything is helpful that is great.

You are perfection,
Iam2