You might be facing geopathic stress zones caused by underwater currents. Stress zones affect plants and animals, weakening their biofields.

A simple pendulum can help you identify these stress zones, once you find them, simply place a subtle energy device over the area to nullify the effect.

Often, the stagnant energy disappears permanently over time with treatment.

Personally, I love my Bioelectric Shield ( www.toolsforwellness.com/eb007.html ) as well as my Dr. Phyllis Light Pendants ( www.toolsforwellness.com/eb007.html) They've been with me for three years!

If those are too pricey, try the Life Field Cone ( www.toolsforwellness.com/pp851.html ).

I visit other forums that recommend "chi generators" which are said to be the best against stress zones.Check out www.Hscti.com for the great grand daddy of chi devices. I must warn you: he's exorbitant! So keep clear for now. Of interest is Jonathan Goldman ( www.higherpowertech.com) as this guy sells really low and his customer support is simply amazing. He's a long time friend of mine. Recently I saw an interesting site called Magic Machines ( www.magickmachines.com ). The stuff there looks like they can handle geostress zones, and they have a nice forum, but I sadly found that the website www.somethingawful.com described their creations with depressing terms (scams, hoaxes, etc). But then again, somethingawful.com likes to lambast most that are out of the ordinary.

Okay, once you amass all these tools, your house is sure to be stress free till the end of your days.

That is, unless you live with the inlaws.

Last edited by suaveladykiller; 10/07/06 06:33 AM.