Thank you so much for the useful information! I went to the websites and learned of things I never heard of and validated what you recommended would be helpful. Until the money flows more rampant, do you have any recommendations for some steps that require little to no investments such as moving things around or adding windchimes or crystal spheres in my room? It is so strange how this has happened. I only moved my bed over about a foot and I ended up putting the air purifier in the original facing direction before the sicknesses came.

I live in a single wide mobile home and I have a king size bed in my small room. I have everything moved and placed according to Feng Shui. I was thinking that the airflow of the air purifier should blow west since that is the direction of my health and see what happens. So far I am slowly recovering from my bronchitis and now I am having some digestive problems.......and I am one who generally is in excellent health and rarely goes to the doctor.

I will invest in one of the items you have mentioned previously as money continues to flow. I have invested a lot of money recently fixing my home myself and adding some decor and it has all been well worth it! ;-)

I love doing Feng Shui and am looking forward to learning more!!

Sharon