You have been such a blessing......but you are such a stinker in having the best bratwurst there! Geez, I love that with saur kraut......and mustard, german potato salad......ok, now I'm salivating...ha! It has been on my mind a lot to purchase the Genesa crystals. I will definitely invest in one. I might just be a Christmas present to myself and my 2 children. ;-)

Thank you so much for the site that you go to for purchasing your crystals. I absolutely love all of them! I will become a Reiki Master on November 12 and I think that having crystals and wearing them will add to the cleansing of negative energies and enhance the healings of others......spiritually, physically, and emotionally (of course, I just started doingsome research on various crystals and their applications. So this site you sent to me is a great help! I will look into the exchange of money from UK to US and see which one I want and would like to purchase. It's great to have your recommendation on crystals and other things that you have mentioned to me. I truly appreciate all of your time and energy in helping me.

By the way, I spent hours repairing my bed (things get breaking apart and so many things kept going wrong), but now I have the same bed, with new legs and my headboard tightly secured! Looks like a new bed........woohoo! My bronchitis seems to be creeping back or maybe not fully recovered.......even after finishing antibiotics a few days ago. I so much dislike medicines like that and truly believe that the healing energies are going to be able to move freely as I sleep and continue to work upon waking.

Thank you so much for everything. I love receiving your advice and input! Many, many blessings to you and your loved ones. ;-)

Sharon