Hi Shawn,

Thank you for your insight. With having only the Essentials course, I realize that I am not aware of so many things. I intend to purchase the other levels so that I know what I am doing completely.

I live in a single wide mobile home and my bedroom is in the far left of the home as you walk in the front door. My bed was on the same wall as it has been for 6 years since I moved in, however, with Feng Shui, I moved it about one foot and a half over on the same wall more away from the window so that more of my solid headboard can be more on a solid wall...this is when the sicknesses occurred. This wall is the health direction of west. My energy number is 2. Now, I am suffering from pains in my ribcage that I had problems with years ago. I think it is funny yet interesting how Feng Shui works and how our lives can directly be impacted in a positive or negative way. I just might have to invest in one of those devices that suaveladykiller mentioned. Just waiting for the funds to arrive. ;-)

Any advice you can give Shawn is much appreciated. I am so thankful to other person who spent so much in depth time and energy assisting me as well as the time that you have taken to offer your assistance. Many blessings to you, Shawn.

Sharon