Hi Shawn,

I think I am ready to be doused with one of Maries classes....ha! My lungs are not clear and my health is still the same. I have not been healthy since I moved my bed so I am considering moving my bed again. Keep in mind that I have a king size bed and live in a single wide mobile home. As you walk in my front door, my room is at the far left. I did move my bed at first to the center of the south wall. It looked great, but it didn't feel right and my sleep was off and it wasn't in one of my personal best directions.....i later discovered. . Now I have an idea to move my bed in one other spot. I can move it so that the solid headboard is facing my personal growth direction of southwest. However, this would mean that my headboard would be completely against a 4 ft. tall window and to the west, about 6 inches, would be another 4 ft. tall window. I'm not sure that being exposed fully to windows is the best way, but again, I'm willing to try it. What do you think? I can buy a pendelum...any idea where to buy these? When I get it, how do I use it and how would it indicate a geopath stress line? I will find a way to get funds to buy a energy device if I discover that I cannot move my bed in the southwest direction and if there is a geopath stress line.

Thanks to you and suaveladykiller for helping me immensely!! Much love and many blessings to you and yours. ;-)

Sharon