I haven't used a compass but every time I used these cds I fall asleep shortly after the start of the dual voice part and awake 5 minutes towards the end. I really really really hope this means that there is deep change occurring. I have got goals but I can't even bring myself to write them down for fear of embarrassment if someone were to read them. I was thinking I might start a thread on here anonymously with my goals and my progress achieving them, I wish there was a separate forum for this. My life is going nowhere at the moment. I have no trust of anyone, no friends and am borderline autistic. I have had varying degrees of success with photoreading and at one time spontaneous activation when I was photoreading >10 books a day however I have procrastinated since then for some unknown reason rarely photoreading anything and then only have a familiarity with text I have photoread. I am in a job that is over my head. Holosync hasn't helped at all for the many years I have been involved with it and now since my cds are so old their quality is deteriorating so re-starting is not really an option. Mindless rant over