Hello.I callede the Learning Strategies office and spoke to someone to help me find testimonials. Not the ones on the CD,s where people spent time with Chunyi Lin but from people like the ones on the Forum who are practicing with the home courses,Level 1,2 and so on. The woman on the phone used the key word "success". There were 42 or so testimonials. It would "appear" that these were successes, however as long as the word"success" was in the body of the message it fell under"success". In other words " I am having no success, or Isuggest this for success, or I have yet to have any success etc. automatically listed this under the 42 searches for success stories even though there was hardly any successes in ANY of these, but mostly requests for help or being confused, or asking if they were doing something correctly. So, WHERE ARE THE REAL SUCCESS STORIES within the Forum because the testimonials on the CD.s al these people spent time with Chunyi LIn yet every time I go back to the Forum9which is not often, almost everything is about peoples doubts or having trouble or can SFQ help this or can SFQ help this or I need help etc. Even the moderators rarely( and I cannot remember when)talk about anything even close to healing stories like the ones on the promotional CD,s.Just look at all of the posts.No one is ever writing to say anything remarkable happening as a result of their practicing SFQ.I have purchased the Level 1 and have practiced some but hearing some good positive stories on this Forum would help with the motivation to practice more. Clean this site up a little because people are recommending other stuff not SFQ related and of course I am still asking the Question"where are any stories of self practicing people who have gotten off oxygen, whos breast tumors dissappeared, whos heart problems cleared, whose bleeding on the brain stem went away.Now there is a new healing DVD( by the way I would love to purchase this too) with remarkable stories FROM THE RETREAT.I just would like to know , Where is it from all those practicing SFQ? and is this where I should spend my time and money? I know someone is going to berate me as if I am just being a detractor.Quite the opposite.I am asking for some good feedback.