Strategist, I've read most of the post on this forum and success is not a word you will find used very often. It's too much like right and wrong and less like the good-better-best mentality of SFQ. If you search for words like improvement, better, less, and more you'll find more stories.

This forum has always been a place when people can come share their thoughts, questions, opinions and experiences. It's not a sales site here to convince visitors that SFQ is the best thing since slice bread. It may very well not be the best choice for many people. Ten years ago, I don't would have embraced the material with the correct mindset. Maybe I would have, maybe not. I do know that my beliefs had changed significantly just before finding SFQ. I also know that I still look around and compare and learn from many other teachings. Right now I'm reading three different books, that have been gifted to me. Now of them are even qigong oriented, but all of them deal with reality from a perspective different than the one I spent most of my life with.

I think that SFQ, is different from many of the self-improvement products you'll find out there (and I have many from LSC). I find that the more I do the SFQ system the more at peace I am with everything. I have learned much from the simple teachings of SFQ and expect to learn much more.

I'm pleased to say that I have never had a truly serious health condition, that needed to be healed. I have had persistent aches and pains that people in their fifth decade sometimes have. I also know that when my SFQ practice was regular and better that these disappeared (another word to search for). Then when my stopped doing SFQ regularly they returned. These were slow changes I only noticed some time after the fact; where I expect to have pain but noticed it wasn't there and hadn't been there in a long time, or there was pain when I hadn't had any for a long time.

Most people in self-improvement are looking for the quick and easy pop-a-pill and everything is better solution. Most people don't find it. SFQ is not that kind of proposition. I'll say that I believe it exist, and that I believe it is in you but will you take the red or blue? Will you want to change your mind afterwards? Will you think you are special and need and extra-strenght blue?

You'll also hear that only you can know where to spend you time and money. In fact, you shouldn't listen to anyone else's answer to that question. I would recommend that if you pursue SFQ that you see it as SPENDING you time and money. See it as directing you energy with a chosen purpose.

You are perfection,
Iam2