I agree with the individuals who have initiated and responded thus far. I have a suggestion that maybe a SFQ subset forum could be created just for people's stories of positive experiences after practicing SFQ. I agree that it certainly would help in motivating those who are quickly discouraged.

Here is my story: As I approach sixty, I can feel my body going thru changes. I had achey pains in both my shoulders and at the apex of both hips. I had achey & sometimes sharp pain traveling thru the muscle in my forearms. I was having great difficulty in getting comfortable in bed because of these pains. Now, because of my schedule, I only had time to do the active exercise mostly on Sat & Sun mornings. Gradually, in a matter of weeks, I noticed the pain in my hips and shoulders left. Then because I got a couple of days off from work, I was able to practice for 5 mornings in a row. The pain in the muscle of my forearms is gone. Before SPQ, I developed a bone spur in my right heel AND a minor bunion in the same foot. Since those 5 mornings, I've noticed a difference concerning the heel spur and I'm convinced it will be gone shortly. Then I'll concentrate on the bunion. If you'd like, Strategist, I'll keep you up-to-date...