I think there is a tendency for us to take positive changes for granted to some extent and move on to the next challenge, the next area we would like to have relief in. So I might ask for help on this forum with the foot that is still bothering me but I don't tell you that it is much better when I do SFQ regularly. And I don't tell you about the shoulder pain and stiffness in my neck I used to have which i now haven't seen for a long time. I don't tell you that I just feel so much more present and alive when I do SFQ regularly, that my sinuses are better, that some mornings after sfq I feel so much lighter. There are things I've forgotten. I recovered a lot more quickly from an operation than I suspect I would have but I can't 'prove' it of course.

If you read my post about helping my son with eczema you will know that I was seeking help with the areas that I'm not confident in, you will aslo know how helpful I found the replies I had. If you look you willl find a success story in there too. Was it a miracle cure? No, but it made a lot of difference to my son that he slept the whole night through (and that happened for the next three nights as well).

What I didn't tell you about was my work with a friend's mother when she came to stay with her at Christmas. She's 80 and had a nasty large ulcer on her leg - that leg was noticeably much colder to the touch (I'm not talking about the 'energy' feel here). Her doctor had told her to seek out a doctor during her stay with my friend becasue he had fears about deep vein thrombosis. I worked with her every day for about 5 days with less 'skills' than I now have but I really wanted to help. The first time I worked with her as I removed a blockage in her back she began to cry and this continued until 'something' had released - she didn't know what it was but felt a lot better. When I turned my attention to her leg, she, and I, felt blockages moving and she became increasingly mobile and happy as the healing work progressed. When she returned home and saw her own doctor he felt that there was now no danger and that she had made remarkable progress. Can I be certain that this change was due to the work that I did with her? No, but she and I certainly beleive it was the case.

So none of these are in the same 'league' as some of the official testimonials but are very significant in terms of the people I mention. Master Lin is a highly accomplished healer and on a day to day basis I guess our healing would not compare to his. However, he emphasises the power of love, kindness and forgiveneess over technique and I am fairly clear that in situations where the need was great and I was able to muster those qualities (I still find forgiveness a challenge!) I would be able to 'punch above my weight' (a poor metaphor for healing!) Which reminds me that you have another recent success story in the post about animal healing. And I recall another about a dog in the past - these success stories are in the forum.

Like you I welcome hearing of other positive stories, and hope we will hear more in this thread, because it lifts us all.

Love

Kev