All of the above and my 'success' story.
I have been practicing SFQ I & II from the videos for 3 years now and have found it has rid my body of pain.
I had been diagnosed with diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, trigeminal neuralgia and was on 19 medications a day mainly for pain and ended up taking early retirement from my employment some years ago. I still have diabetes but now only take 2 tablets a day. The arthritis was in hands, feet, knees and hips and bad enough for me to have had surgery to remove joints, but now I move easily and have NO pain. The trigeminal neuralgia - an extremely painful condition has gone completely. I now only take 4 medications and no painkillers whatsoever. My BP still fluctuates but is substantially lower.

Also a few weeks ago I chopped a chunk off the end of my ring finger it was over 1/4" deep and 3/8" wide and bled copiously. I cleaned it , dropped on some Tea Tree oil
and put on a dry gauze dressing then commenced sending qi whilst stating my intention of having no infection , no scar and for the end of my finger to be round,pink and healthy. It took 10 days of giving qi - when I remembered and I have a perfect finger again - the nerves are fine . I had no infection (always a risk if you are diabetic) and the flesh and skin grew again. I have very small patch of skin which is still slightly paler but is getting smaller.

As someone else said not quite in the same league of tumours dissolving etc but significant enough to make a huge change to my quality of life.
Thanks to SFQ and Master Lin,

Love and light,
Faune