When I tell my friends what happened to my husband In January 2005, out of respect they remain silent but I can tell they are thinking I am nuts, He had had a pump placed inside his abdomen to send chemotherapy directly to his liver, The chemo was so harsh that it caused biliary duct strictures and he was diagnosed with "sclerosing cholangitis" at one of the nation´s most outstanding medical facilities. This means that once the ducts start shrinking, they will continue to do so, eventually killing the patient. This was even worse than his cancer. The doctors tried placing an internal stent to keep a duct open but the stricture was so narrow that they had to place the stent from the outside and leave a bag attached to his abdomen in order to drain the bile which they claimed would be in place for the remainder of his life. Soon after my husband left the hospital, I asked Master Lin to see him and for one week he treated my husband. Upon returning home, we continued SFQG and kept asking the doctors to internalize the stent so the external bag could be removed, which they always refused, stating that if they did it would become clogged quite often requiring many overnight stays at the hospital. Well, when things are to happen!! One night as he got up to go to the bathroom, the tubing got tangled in the doorknob and was accidentally pulled out. We rushed to the hospital where the doctor said he would try to internalize it but gave us little hope of being successful....and it was successful!! Not only that, my husband was due for more surgery and was asked to have the stent changed as a precaution. To my surprise, the procedure took much much longer than expected and I was a nervous wreck by the time the doctors came to talk to me, and here is their story: ¨We have searched all over and the stent is no longer in place, it has obviously been expelled, and what amazes us is that there is no need for another stent.¨ And to this date, my husband has had no further problems in this respect. Last week, my husband developed blood clots in his right lung and his breathing became very difficult. Master Lin applied long distance healing and his breathing improved dramatically by the following day. He now has developed marked swelling due to a circulatory blockage and again Master Lin has just started applying long distance healing. Hope that what follows from here on will be another ¨success story¨. My HEARTFELT THANKS to Master Lin and SFQG!!!!!!!!!!!!