Anyway.. If something is dangerous, you have to be careful. And THAT seems to be dangerous! I mean it!!! It can be a question of life and death!!!

Very true.

I better surely want to be secure, having things done the OLD secure way...the way, the one that have been known for many many years, proven working, even if it's OLD and SLOW, it's much much more secure and much much more comfortable. Don't want to get an awakening if I'm not comfortable with it and with what I'm doing. That is just how I am.

*nods*

I suppose with me, ... I'm just impatient? Nothing out there works to my satisfaction so ... to h*ll with it, I'll create my own technique.

First telegraph TO high-bandwidth internet.
First movie projector to 60" plasma flatscreen.
First bicycle TO space shuttle.
First round of ancient yogas and religious disciplines TO ... ?

Everything evolves. Why not spiritual technique?

1. Age of Mysticism
2. Age of Science
3. Age of Mystic Science

Spiritual Technology.

Why not?

I still encourage new Self-Improvement things a lot! It's how the world gets better and better. Great job for EVERYONE who has discovered new things on self-development.

Kundalini yields an acceleration of chakra spin. This accelerates all aspects of human being. I condense the results into a. Euphoria, b. Genius, and c. Power.

Which is great. But you know, it ain't the ultimate. Just last night an idea came to me--next goal is to create an overnight technique for bona fide enlightenment ... I'm talking the purest, most pristine, Diamond Path Buddha-style, reincarnation-transcending Nirvana.

I own and market one of the most bizarre and unique devices on the planet. Basically, you compress bucketloads of Xenon gas into a cylinder and place it on top of a tremendously powerful rare earth magnet. Cost me $18,000 actually. I know the inventor well. He's a Ph.D.; started his psychiatric research with LSD-assisted psychotherapy in the 60's. Now he creates consciousness altering non-drug energy devices for super-niche markets.

ANYWAY... *gathers breath*

This emits a subtle energy field with the chi flavor of orgasmic-level bliss. The sensation of bliss, to me, is trivial. But the interesting aspect of this gizmo is that you can actually sense where the energy of your consciousness lies.

99.999% of humans, even ones who think they are advanced have their awareness stuck at the bottom of the spine--and you can somatically feel this with the device, the sensation of a dagger of bliss digging into the base of the spine was sometimes more than I could stand. There are two polar places where one can rest ones soul: the base of the spine or the pineal gland.

My technique, when applied intelligently, raises this concentration of consciousness up the spine, thru the back part of the skull and rests directly in the center of the brain, in the pineal gland, I gather.

Subjectively, it feels as if your planet has reversed its poles. That is, the subtle energy poles of the body reverse in a finger snap. Left-brained to both-brained.

My latest intuition is that if I could only apply the same principles of the current technique, I could achieve escape velocity and shoot my ... "soul" or "consciousness concentration", if you will, out my crown chakra and into the 1 to 3 chakras that exist above the head. These are saint-prophet-jesus-buddha chakras, which remain utterly closed in all people.

Beyond the brain chemical perspective, that is, serotonergic effects, psychedelic drugs majorly alter and amplify the subtle energy fields of the body. To my knowledge, the endogenously produced shamanic substance, DMT, provides the highest frequency resonance of all. However, DMT has all manner of bizzaro effects associated with it. Spirits coming out of the woodwork and such. Now then, a substance called DPT has the same level of energetic resonance MINUS all the craziness. In other words, you can actually pragmatically work with MAXIMUM energetic resonance. DPT makes visible the crown chakra. That is, you can actually SEE IT. Its petals, its color, its spin. And wouldn't you know, it looks just like the ancient Hindu/Buddhist depictions of old. I want to see if I can permanently "snake charm" the energy out of my head with a didgeridoo just as my technique is able to snake charm the energy from base-to-pineal in a fingersnap.

*notices silence of spectators*

Note: My apologies for grounded individuals whose attention switches off at the mere mention of words like "chakra" and "soul". If you find your bullsh*t detector going off, this post is obviously not for your eyes. Carry on.