Quote:

I could go on and give a longer list but I think it is obvious that the visionaries
of this world have pointed humanity in directions which the people of their time thought were mad, foolish and ridiculous, much as Hartreefoch has labelled those of us who believe in the power of chi.

There's also a much longer list of ideas which should remain permanently in the trash heap, but which clever marketers keep resurrecting because they appeal to human vanity, but do nothing to truly better our state of being. Keep following the path you are on, and you will come to this realization sooner or later.

If you've read my prior postings in other threads here, you'll know that I am myself an artist, musician, creative-writer, dreamer, and practitioner of meditation and Qi. Somehow you've stereotyped me as others have in this forum . That's ok. I'm not here to make any friends, just to follow my conscience in pointing out certain things which people like to forget, but things they would be wise to keep in mind.

Yes, there is power in Qi, but not THAT much power.