Hi Pablomx,

Yes, definitely keep a regular-dream journal. In fact, you won't become a good lucid-dreamer until you're a good normal-dreamer. Also, I've found that it helps me to use a voice recorder to keep track of my dreams, because it's SO much easier to talk into a microphone, rather than have to get up, turn on the lights, and write. I have a microphone which stores recordings directly in WAV form, which I then download onto my computer for file-keeping, so it's a very convenient, quick, easy way to journal my dreams. They are relatively inexpensive ($50 US or so), the kind that most people use to record meetings or thoughts during the day.

Regarding OBEs and astral projection, well, I'm not the best person to ask about such things. (I happen to be the resident skeptic at this forum, ha ha.) But hopefully someone else who has experienced such things can give you a first-hand accounting. I'm sure if that's what you're seeking, you'll be able to achieve it eventually.

One last thought ... be patient regarding lucidity. Yes, it's important to have the INTENTION to become lucid, but if you're overly expectant, you may defeat yourself. Just relax and let it happen. Yes, expect it to happen, but don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen. Just say, that's okay, it'll happen the next time. And on and on, and usually, when you're not so anxiously desiring it, that's when it happens. (Kinda like that cliche about chasing the butterfly ... when you stop chasing it, that's when it lands on your shoulder.) And then it becomes more regular. I think it took me a month or two of preparation before I first became lucid. And then it wouldn't stop ... so much that I became exhausted, and I had to consciously stop lucid dreaming. (Those lucid adventures literally keep you up all night, ha ha

Well, best to you, and happy dreams, lucid or otherwise,

HF