Hey, Congrats, Pablomx. That's great for you. I'm currently in the same search that it seems you are. And man oh man, last night I was again attempting to dream lucidly and I think that I hit a snag somewhere...

I took the suggestion to make it a purpose to dream lucidly before I slept because before I only decided on the topic on which I wished to dream. I felt like it was working so well, but I honestly felt like I spent an entire night on the verge and then scaring myself awake. Like the example hartreefoch gave when he did a similar thing, but A LOT.
I probably woke up around fifteen different times last night!!
Needless to say, I didn't sleep well, but the experience was exciting nonetheless.

Also, I feel that the sleeping with a purpose of greasing up the neural pathways that I began during the day in my studies has helped me a lot. This has me very excited for the future.
I am a US Marine, and currently in my training I'm learning Arabic. It's a handful, but I may have found some invaluable tools here... I've honestly already noticed an influx in usage of the language in my dreams since I began this practice. Very Promising