I'll just throw this out there...

Why are you alive? Who and what are you? If you were born without a name, who would you be? What is the nature of the underlying fabric of reality? Is it conceivable that higher spatial dimensions exist? Should you care?

I have always felt that those interested in Eastern Philosophy are little more than intellectual masturbators, paying lip service to Oneness.

Personally, I do not believe that any of us has the faintest freaking clue why we are alive. What's more, our leaders DO NOT know where we are going and why. How inconceivable is this state of affairs? Adrift on a raft in a dark ocean of space/time. "Desire sensation," our only directional influence ...

I really got an eyeful at Yale. People confusing microscope-analysis ability with Intelligence. Bah!

In the very near future, we will begin to gain an appreciation of a new form of intelligence. I call it "Karmic Intelligence" or "KQ". That is, an appreciation of the reverberating effects of ones actions down the space-time stream. Butterfly physics ... with you as the butterfly.

...It's a lot to swallow. But in this ever-increasingly-interconnected world, we find it more and more difficult to isolate cause from effect.

Benjamin Disraeli said whenever he wanted to read a book, he'd go write one. I am of the same mind. The fixedness of intelligence is the greatest perpetuated lie. Let us all work to end it, please.