Yeah... I would start somewhere. And you probably also have to start somewhere. Often I don't know the real problem, but have an idea of what it is... And very often things change, and I switch CD because my problem change... Maybe there is another belief behind the belief you have right now... And maybe another one behind that one... And to find out that I use the paraliminal CD Belief....

First I would state a belief I want instead of the old belief: Like I really feel like I can change anything in my life to where I want my life to be..... Or... : I'm controlling my life, my feelings and controlling my life where I want to go (If so, NLP can also help here.. Like "Using your brain for a change" by Richard Bandler). Or the belief: I can change my life to what I want, and I don't want to compare myself with other people, I only focus on myself and my own results...

I would definately start with only one paraliminal until the change has happend and you don't feel like you have to listen more to it... If after a long time IF the change has not happend then I would change the paraliminal to another one and try to fix the problem on that one instead.. and so forth.... Start with only one paraliminal.... and stay to that only problem you want to fix... until it's fixed... Use maksimum two weeks with the same session on a paraliminal.... else change it...