I agree, the paraliminals suggested are excellent...simply put.
I believe that NBG has virtually eliminated some social anxieties that I have had in the past. They come back occassionally but If I listened to NBG again at times just for a boost Im sure that those issues would be disolved permanently.

Just as it has done with SuperchargedMe Self Esteem Supercharger has helped to make me a far more confident person than I was. Its a great paraliminal to listen to anytime really. If you are feeling a little down in the dumps at any particular time its great to give you that pick me up.

I have just a small question for SuperchargedMe. I occassionally sufffer from a lack of words during conversation, though mostly when Im tired. Though I also read a lot. Trying to pick that illusive word out of my brain at times not always comes easy.

Can I ask you please which goal or similar you use for the Memory Supercharger to help you with this? Maybe something like 'I will retain more words when I read so I can communicate effectively'?

FreeGirl, once you have your paraliminals and have used them please let us know you go on with them

Simon