I would definately drop New Behavior Generator, since you don't have so many behaviors that you want to change.... Your belief is your problem, not your behavior, which you physically can see, move etc..... If you change your core beliefs you will change your behavior... so start changing your beliefs first....

First I would state a belief I want instead of the old belief: Like I really feel like I can change anything in my life to where I want my life to be..... Or... : I'm controlling my life, my feelings and controlling my life where I want to go (If so, NLP can also help here.. Like "Using your brain for a change" by Richard Bandler). Or the belief: I can change my life to what I want, and I don't want to compare myself with other people, I only focus on myself and my own results...

Since beliefs is your problem, not your behavior... You are not doing something physically or anything like that you can see you want to change... Later on when changing your beleifs, after they are changed, then there is probably some time leftover for New Behavior Generator.. for som old habits you want to change.... when time is left for that.. and whola, you have 4 paraliminals:

belief - since i always think things will work for others but not for me.
anxiety free - for anxiety issues over some health problems/depression
perfect health - for the health issues
self-esteem - for feelings of unworthiness.

and
for later use:
new behavior generator - for weight and other bad habits (oversleeping ,etc)