As you well said it is a matter of semantics. You grossly misunderstood my post, now I can see the "why" of your response. First I want to apologize for unprecise writing. At the time I was referring to a map, what forms our personality; I was not referring to the ego as what you described. As holosync participants we want to change that map to something better. This is a rather complex subject so explaining it is somehow difficult and finding the right wording is even more. Bill explained it to us in over seven support letters and he included a booklet on this subject with the Awakening 1 soundtracks for higher level participants. So explaining this in full is well beyong the scope of a bulletin board. If I post something now, it is prone to misunderstanding again. But I want to clarify a bit thing that I think is the one most misunderstood.
quote:
If you notice in what you posted your nervous system comes to a point where it cannot exist in the old way, temporarily breaks down, and then re-forms itself at a higher level of awareness

Now this is what I actually posted.
quote:
The system gets chaotic and eventually breaks down, reorganizing itself into a higher level.

I didn't say "nervous system", but system (the map again). Now see the quote from the support letters that I posted.
quote:
Holosync has stirred things up for them, the old system that makes up their map of reality is falling apart to make way for a more evolved, more functional map, and a part of them is holding on to it tooth and nail.

This system that Biil mentions is what I was referring to.

Indeed, nothing of what you told is new to me. All this is due to misunderstanding. But one of your comments in a previous post says:

quote:
Please know that having extreme reactions to holosync is only due to our resistances in life, i.e., our unresolved emotional luggage.
Once I had such belief. I believed that what I was feeling was the unresolved material getting to the surface, but the response from the support department said that it was not that, but my resistance to the process. But again, I may be misunderstanding what you said again. As Vera Birkenbihl points out in the course "Memory Optimizer" a teacher gets in the wrong idea that his/her memory is the perfect way to transmit his/her knowledge; but not two people have the same material in their memories (memory web, to use the term that she uses in the course). Misunderstanding is prone to happen, I guess that our memory webs (yours and mine) are made up of very different material. So I just want to leave this subject here.