hello youngprer,
I'll try to describe as detail as possible.

First, I preview the book, and writing down some trigger words for the Steve Job's book, such as:

Steve Woz, Paul Jobs, orphan, Cupertino, Mountainview, Hewlett Packard, introvert and shy, one sister, highly gifted, enthusiasm in electronics, and etc...

Then, I listen to the tape 4a following it's steps of relaxation, in a very quiet room. Following Paul's voice, I can feel myself quite relaxed and able to concentrate(with only few times a little bit distracted). I stated purpose to my inner mind: I really want to know about Steve Job's life and his success, so that I can apply them to my own entrepreneurship.Then the tangerine technique.

Next, Open my eyes, and Use the X focus. Because I've previously practiced very hard to see the blip page but failed, so I can only use X focus. After openning the book, I start chanting 4 ,3,2,1, relax, turn a page, 4,3,2,1,relax, turn a page ....after about 100 pages. I stopped, closed the book and my eyes.

Then, I acknowledge to myself, the content I just read already inputted into my subconcious mind. and I imagine the feeling of acquiring new knowledge. 1,2,3,4,5 Open my eyes.

(After resting for an hour)

Finally, I read through the chapters, scanning through pages, looking at subtitles and trying to find anything that interests me, it takes about 20 minutes. after some rest,I do this again.

But unfortunately, during the whole process, I have no any feeling of familarity. and, during the whole week of photoreading, I never dreamed of anything related to the book I read(including economics textbook, two steve jobs book, japanese history, a dictionary).

THANK You!

TOM

Last edited by TomTOM; 11/15/06 08:06 AM.