You sidestepped my question. I don't care about the dictionary GAME it's a GAME.

I wanted to know your experience with the PhotoReading book, Natural Brilliance and Now I want to know what happened when you did the Star of Wonder?

How long were your activations?

Do the 5 day test on page 76 of the PhotoReading book. Like most beginners you're quitting too soon. Look for answers to your mind probing questions and plant whatever you find onto a mind map.

Long relaxation? Unnecessary, you're just planting your own seeds of doubt. It doesn't need that long. It's there for the initial experience that's all.

PhotoRead the whole book. The stuff they put in the back of the book is the reason for the book. It's the background information why the author wrote the book. Sometimes to know what the author wants to teach that's the only part of the book you really need to read.

To help you with your activation. Consider this question.

It means starting one's own company,so my purpose is to apply what I read into managing my own business.

How do you think that particular book can help you toward that goal. What information would you need to pull from that book to know that the author has passed on some.

Your goal is to build conscious comprehension like you get with a book with traditional reading. So don't short change yourself on activation passes. Especially when you're only looking at the book " looking at subtitles and trying to find anything that interests me".

That means your purpose is not working for you. It means you haven't formed any mind probing questions from the trigger words. When you look at those words what is it you want to know?

As I've already said. Look at page 76 of the PhotoReading book. One pattern for activation is in that exercise.

Alex