I had exact same question before. I am very new to Feng Sui also, having recently received the course.

1. What shall I do when the directions overlap??

For example, my personal number is 4. East is my Relationships direction. So, I activate this Relationships area according to instructions in Level 1 course. East is also the direction for creating Health, and my Health direction is South, and so on.. Wouldn't I duplicate the activations, which may lead to the confusion of the energy coming in?? That is what's confusing me the most right now.

2. I'd also like to make sure I understood your previous post. Say, my Growth direction is South-East, and the general Feng Shui Growth direction is North-East, which is my disease direction. So, I activate my best direction, SE, as wisdom/ growth, but then also NE, although it is my bad direction, but I should make sure not to face it, correct?

3. If I write out my intentions for home and office on the cards enclosed, but later on my goals change or become more advanced, would it be OK to create the similar cards out of sturdy white paper myself and draw the same symbols as the ones in the set?

Thank you very much. That would help a lot, as I am in a very confused state right now.

Vera (Carnation)