Adding to what Jay has said (which I agree with, for the most part), not everyone progresses exactly the same way. Some people never experience any discomfort at all - sometimes they go through several levels before anything upsetting occurs. Even then, the support email and phone lines are available, with knowledgeable people who can provide you with lots of helpful ideas.

Personally, if you are in normal health, have a fairly healthy mind-set about things, and don't look for problems, you will probably do just fine with it. If you do decide to go with, make a commitment to yourself that you will not rush along from one level to the next - only when the level feels "flat" to you - something you will understand more after using the product, then do you switch over. Following the recommended lengths of time for each level, and then adding a bit for good measure, should ensure that each level has an opportunity to do what it was meant to do.

Another thing I'd like to dispell - you may not actually "feel" anything happening, but don't be fooled by this - changes are very slight over the short 6 month period, but the overall changes do add up over time. Using the binaural beat regime on a regular basis will have a definite impact on your ability to think more clearly and quicker, and from my own experience, your overall ability to handle subsequently more elevated levels of stress, which positively affects your overall well-being.

Personally, I have found it to be amazing.

Cheers!
Unis