Alex,

I disagree fully with you saying "unfortunately they are not a major production company and it would have made the DVD's grossly expensive" and "become cost effective". Not true. Are you more interested in money than people?

You know there are many deaf people who interested in photoreading for many years. Millions of deafmute, deaf, hard of hearings live in America, and 9 million in UK cannot benefit from DVDs. Each person should access to full information regardless what disabilities they got, and each person are human beings.

I have seen the DVDs from a friend house (available on Internet on torrent)... too much talk hours, and hours talking on DVDs, not much show visual how to do it and no subtitles.

How do you expect me to understand any of them if I am going to buy the whole DVDs? I do not understand. FULLY NOTHING. (I am not shouting).

Worthless.

I am deeply disappointed in the response to exclude deaf people which is discrimination.

I am not happy. You said small market it isn't feasible, well, how come it is on the Internet download by many people who thinks it is not feasible to buy. What are you talking about? This supposed not be happen.

I talk to many deaf people about this. MANY DEAF PEOPLE ARE VERY ANGRY.

YOU PUT SUBTITLES / SIGN LANGUAGE ON DVDS IS THE ONLY OPTION AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

John.