Oh well.
I now see were you took my "comment" from. This comment is this:
quote:
If you notice in what you posted your nervous system comes to a point where it cannot exist in the old way, temporarily breaks down, and then re-forms itself at a higher level of awareness
So that's what is wrong in my post? That is not a quote of mine, but it was taken (copy/pasted) from a Centerpointe's support letter. When I realized this I just laughed. So you are saying that Bill is wrong in what he wrote? This is the complete paragraph from where I took it.
quote:
IMPORTANT!: Remember not to judge the experience you are having during meditation against what you think it "should" be. Your experience can range from euphoria to peace to deep trance to discomfort to boredom. Whatever your experience, it is the manifestation of changes happening beneath the surface as your nervous system comes to a point where it cannot exist in the old way, temporarily breaks down, and then re-forms itself at a higher level of awareness one that takes into account more of the interconnections that make up the reality of your universe. Your individual experience is always the manifestation of what needs to happen in your unconscious mind in order to make the quantum leap to the next level of awareness. The means by which this happens is often mysterious, and a seemingly mundane or even unpleasant experience on the surface may be part of a profound shift internally, one that you may not see or understand the results of until some later time. Whatever happens, stay with your daily practice it will bear fruit!
Well, that's just something that I wanted to clarify. Again, all this was because of misunderstanding. Note that that quote is from a support letter. I never, never, NEVER said or implied that the nervous system was being destroyed (well, destroyed was not an accurate word, I used it to imply "changes"). The phrase "nervous system" was in the quote that I copy/pasted, not in my own wording. Regretfully that led to further misunderstanding.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited May 15, 2002).]