I don't know if these will work for you. Here's what I offer.

1) A lesson from Peter O'Toole - he stopped chasing women when he realized that they chase men. He just made himself available and let the women make the decision. So just relax about chasing them, and determine why a lady might choose you. (What are your qualities that you like?)

2) Abundance - the world population is over 6 billion. Roughly half of this population is female. Figure out the fraction that is within your locale and within your prefered age range, then figure out the fraction that is single. You still have a huge number of available women in the world. (Well, I'm in a large city with a population of 5,000,000; you may have different results if you're in a small city with a population of 5,000.) Anyway, if something doesn't work with one lady, then there are still many more that you can meet.

3) Arranged Marriages - seriously, but not in the way you think. I spent some time in India, and Arranged Marriages have a neat side effect that we can use to our advantage. People date. They have boyfriends/girlfriends prior to their marriage. And there is no pressure. They don't have to worry about impressing their bf/gf for any future mutual involvements. They go on dates and enjoy the other person just for their company.

There's my two cents.