I have set pupose for Java Programming for the Beginneer book

- I want to learn Java so I can design and make video email software and programmes for deaf users.
- I want to learn about GUI design, use windows programs and how to program email / server settings.
- I want to learn about object oriented in GUI

Trigger words

Platform Independent, Data Type and Variable, Random Arrays, State Behaviour, attitributes and methods, class / class hierarchy, construtus, encapsulations, compositions, concrete classes, finalisation, polymorphism, abstract classes, interfaces, gui application, lab view, set up refactor, data continers, software patterns, string and string buffer, dialog to extend, input and output.

I photoread it which I feel emotional feelings, then I had a nap and had a dream, which I saw some directions "signs) of programming words where I and my friend saw in the dream - does not make sense but think photoreading works because my mind took information from the book.

Activations - I made 4 30 minutes activations to get all the book of 450 pages - few chapters per 30 minutes (skimming) because I usually spend from 10 to 15 seconds per page. There are 11 chapters in the book.

Is that Bad? I got many emotional feelings like face my realisations that I hate maths, I do not want to learn deep maths, and had thoughts like I understand now, I do not know what it means still, ahh i need to create a menu, I need to learn more about logic myself - getting a different book etc...

Is this natural?

I need to get 2nd pass to the book, start tomorrow morning? Is that OK? I think I probably need 4 to 5 passes to understand more about it.

Have I done the right way or wrong way ?