I photoread for a few weeks and I like usual at a new I've got crazy questions and ideas.
1)If build up curiosity on a book ->photoread->more curiosity->photoread->so on. Is it posible that this way i can activate naturaly the book whithout super reading or skitering??? only by scaning.

2)Can you learn to use the subcontios mind at will(ex: mesg:give me the result for this mutiple choice exercise. Rezult: an intuitive feeling that the correct answer is B) I have such experiences at informatic problems in which the ideea comes when I finish reading the problem, it's like I see the hole problem solved. Those the natural briliance or personal genius paraniminals help me whith this?

3)How must you feel were you are in the photoreading state? Must you be in a trance like state or close to sleepy? Can't understand the relax-aweare part exactli.

4)Once at math class the teacher called me to the black board(The only thing I did to the math book was to build up curiosity and to photoread it) At the black board ideas and formulas that I never heard of came trought me like images(like i had the book in fron of me) but now I don't remeber anithing. Then I was in a very drosi state because I was awake for 30 min(School starts at 7.20 in the morning >:| ). What books can help me to do that often?

I'm vrey laisy but I like the ideea to let my mind do the worck for me... Which worked till now in some activities and hobbies that i do.
Sorry for my speling
If anyone can help me I thank him very much.