"For instance, in level 1 Marie say's she will go into more detail of empty and Temple lines in level 3, but if she does, I can't find them. "

Levitateme, why don't you email or call and ask MD why it's not found and if you can get the information? For that cost I would...

I just ordered the Gold course. I too had only experience with Lillian Too and I used some of her recommendations that worked very well. For instance I removed the mirror from my bedroom and I sleep so much better now. It's difficult, some masters say hang a wind chime in your house, another master says NO! Wind chimes never go in the house, it's bad feng shui. They should only go on the outside of the house! You don't know who to believe! One said to hang a pa kuar mirror outside of the house facing the road to repel the poison arrows and demons.. so I did and I had more bad luck than you can shake a stick at! I took it down and my luck improved within days! That's why I was leery to get the Diamond Course. I just hope it works.