Levitateme, why don't you email or call and ask MD why it's not found and if you can get the information? For that cost I would...

I was checking out her web site, and I think Diamond Dowsing would be her answer. Looking at the tools you can purchase - I think you dowse for the correct spot and stick a copper rod into the ground to "ground" the energy or something like that? Seems that's implied from the menu options to have one of her consultants come to your house to cure it of one of many potential maladies - including wandering spirits in the Master bedroom? I think that's more of a European kind of thing - isn't that Celtic? Dowsing, I mean. Wandering spirits in the Master bedroom are just par for the course in any culture I suppose!

I might email her about it, but I think it would be an appropriate question for the DFS group conference calls that take place periodically - that way other people could be informed as well.

Something (else) that I think is kind of ridiculous is MD's suggestion that certain forms of music are base level and equate with the vibratory level of your environment and also yourself (as a musician, I was offended by that); hard rock music is base (which she likens to drug addiction - living in CA as she does, medicinal marijuana is probably exempt), jazz maybe in your alpha range (a little red wine might be allowed), while classical is getting on to delta! You raise your frequency above these base forms, like as you raise your vibration your tastes change (are you and your environment theta, alpha, beta or delta?) - this is a kind of provincial cultural snobbery (or new age purity), in my opinion. Being that you're from New Jersey I'm sure you might appreciate listening to Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run or even My Chemical Romance (long live the Black Parade!) - personally, I prefer to Nordic Track to Bowie's Alladin Sane than Bocelli's Romanza. There's a time and place for everything for sure, but silly judgements about one's personal tastes as it relates to Feng Shui are just that - judgements. ok that's a judgement, but forgive me, I'm trying to make a point. I think if you have a White Star 8 in your living room, you're not going to ruin it by putting on the Beatles White Album, or the White Stripes for that matter.