Yes, of course, I can talk about the Empty Lines. As she says in the course, when your house is on an Empty Line (or you face one at your desk or you sleep towards one) you can feel a lack of focus and there can be a lack of energy towards manifesting your goals and desires. Basically, you're stuck in a kind of emptiness, hence the name. I'm not sure about some mountains being worse than others for Empty Lines but I do know definitely that each compass degree has a meaning and some are worse than others.

It is best to fix your home or yourself on another compass degree. If you can tilt your desk or bed that would be a fix. If not, or for a door, the fix is done with hexagrams. Marie will be teaching exactly how to do just this here in Minneapolis on April 27th at the bonus one-day event for Diamond Level clients (as well as fixes for Temple Lines and uses for other powerful hexagrams). If you cannot attend, a consultant at Learning Strategies can work with you to create a custom Hexagram for you for $48.

Best,

Debra