hi,
that is exactly the same question that i have ... i am afraid there is very little guidance at the beginning of the Instantaneous Personal Magnetism about leakages ... Paul only mentions three broad categories ... physical, mental and one more ... I personally think that there should be more guidance so the listener can set concrete goals and form better images in their mind ... other wise there is a voice some where nagging u, saying stuff like 'may be what i think is a leakage is actually good for me'. 'i like eddie vedder's personality but what exactly should i aim for in this particular session' 'i like Al-Pacino's dialogue delivery but whenever i try to picture him with my "INNER EYES" i see him with disheveled hair, struggling for breath, stuff like that' ... i would very much like to get a detailed answer for this, please ...

most of Pauls Paraliminal recordings are very general and lack detail (e.g. ideal weight, automatic pilot)... if u cannot include more information atleast for the love of God include a further reading section in the booklets ... this might make the endeavour more worthwhile ...

with that out of my system ... shooo ... i think some of his products are phenomenal ... like photoreading, genius code, memory optimizer, natural brilliance etc. I wonder what might be the reason?

thankyou