I want to believe and consciously do believe... not sub consciously yet lol.. that I am a beautiful person and worthy to be accepted as I am. Without having to 'do' anything.

I am accepted and can be myself and take risks and embrace myself and not depend on others for that acceptance.

would that be a specific enough belief to replace the other with? in your opinion?

I've grown increasingly aware of habits... responding in frustration, anger, fear... and recognised them as that..habits... learned behaviour from years of living in fear...

i guess i've just become more aware of the process since beginning to use the paraliminals and they have been incredibly helpful and all my co workers have stated that they can see a difference

i realise after reading your response that more than anything i just habitually do not cut myself enough slack... or stay focused on what i know to be true..but let the feelings of the negative beliefs dominate....knowing consciously this is a mistake...

it truly is about being faithful to the truth and getting it from my conscious mind to the subconscious so that new habits can take place..

seems to help just to bounce things off people and get input from time to time so thank you so very much for your time