Hello. I learned photoreading back in 1996. 11 years ago.

I suggest you do a search on schoolwork on the photoreading forum.

When you do the search you will see numerous posts explaining that it is not a good idea to try to learn photoreading at the same time trying to learn it on schoolwork. One of the reasons is how will you know whether you are having a problem learning photoreading or are you having a problem learning the subject matter.

One thing that concerns me is that your post is communicating this urgency how fast will you learn photoreading. This is not something that you put in a microwave and zap! you are instant photoreader it does not work that way.

I remember years ago i was watching this video on photoreading and Pete Bissonette the president of learning strategies was talking about people that would have a problem with learning photoreading. One of the examples Pete gave was someone wanting to learn photoreading from a position of desperation or needing a miracle and trying to learn photoreading from a position of needing a miracle and trying to use photoreading to come up with a miracle.

It does not work that way. What you can expect from photoreading providing you are using the techniques correctly is to get your reading done in 1/3 of a time it would normally take you to read a book. If it takes you 12 hours to read a book with photoreading you should be able to go through the same book in 3 to 4 hours (we are talking about a beginner photoreader when i say 3 to 4 hours).

And you have to do the exercises and do exactly what Paul Scheele is teaching. I have seen it countless times where people do not follow the instructions. They do not do what Paul teaches in the book/course and then they wonder why are they having all these problems? They are having all these problems because they are not following directions.

Photoread4me