Jaysun d7. You are talking about how fast to get results with photoreading and already i see a problem you are having. No offense intended but you are stressed out! You have this attitude this must work for you. You will learn in photoreading that you want to be in the relaxed but alert state. You are definitely not in the relaxed alert state at this time. You are pressuring yourself or stressing yourself out that photoreading must work for you so it can help you in school but because you are stressing out it is creating a distraction for you and a hinderance and this will definitely interfere with learning.You are doing exactly the opposite of what you should be doing.

When i say be open what i am saying is be open to the possibility of what if. I am saying do not be closed minded be open to the possibility of what if by that i mean do not rush to judgement during the learning process and do not jump to conclusions during the learning process. Follow the process all the way through.

Speaking of following processes not following the process is exactly why many people have problems. They do not follow the process.

You talk about wanting all these results. Ok i am going to give you an example. If you follow this person's example you will be well on your way to success and i will tell you you would be wise to follow this lady's example.
The lady i am talking about is AlexK the moderator of this photoreading forum.Alex learned photoreading from the photoreading book and this forum. She is now a certified photoreading instructor and photoreading has dramatically changed her life. What did Alex do to achieve this success? She did what so many people failed to do she followed directions. That's right it is not really more complicated than that. She simply followed the directions, did the exercises and today she is where she is by simply following the instructions and doing the exercises. Apparently many people have a difficult time following instructions. Alex's results speak for themselves.

If you are concerned about guarantees you can contact learning strategies and ask for a 6 month extension on the guarantee. Obviously shipping costs or taxes are beyond learning strategies control.

But i will tell you this right now. You are starting off the wrong way. Pressuring yourself or having an extreme urgency that this must work will work against you not for you. And remember that learning strategies guarantee means that you will get your reading done in a third of the time it would have taken you if you had done conventional reading.

I suggest you do a search on Alexk. You will find a wealth of information there and you would be wise to listen to what Alex has to say.

Photoread4me