Thank you so much to both Alex and Unis!

Actually, this is VERY helpful.

Alex, I am pretty sure I did do the CMBF course on line once (I think there was a discount code or something maybe back in 2005--[edit: it was actually Jan 2006--just looked it up. I missed the deadline by that much! Oh wel, I probably will do it again, if the same kinds of goal making doesn't come from my current work with Natural Brilliance, the Parliminals I am doing and my Napoleon Hill study and practice, not to mention Unis' suggestions]) and did find it very helpful. But I misplaced my results!

I probably need to do it again, but I think I have to wait in terms of budget this month. Both my wife and I tried this and we found it helpful, if it is what I think it is.

Unis, thanks again for outlining that approach you learned from your NLP training. I am very much intrigued by everything I have ever read or tried concerning NLP. An experienced NLP recommended that I read Tony Robbins book UNLIMTED POWER (I think that is the name), because it is a great intro to NLP. I learn a lot from that book every time I take a pass at it (I think I will try PhotoReading it! ).

Anyway, thanks again to both of you and again to Katt for starting this thread. See, this why I love this Forum!

Quote:

If you're stuck on figuring out what you want, how to plan and then decide that to do I suggest you take a look at the Clear Mind Bright Future course.

It's a goal setting course that for want of putting it succinctly helps you get your life priorities straight and create a plan of action for the year and then what you're going to do for the next 30 days. It isn't a short term goal setting thing either. It helps you look at 5 and even 10 years down the track.

Most of what I see in your post shakurav are terrific ideals that need to be mapped out in a fashion of priorities. Then you can start using the Paraliminals and any other tools you might have to build the dream.

Learn more about Clear Mind Bright Future here.
http://www.learningstrategies.com/ClearMind/Home.asp

And I know I sound like I'm marketing it. That's because it was that course that gave me direction. I too had ideals dreams and hopes and not able to work out how to make them reality because I didn't know where to start and felt overwhelmed. I got to use the course before it was released and since I've first used Clear Mind Bright Future I've found a path in life.

Alex

Last edited by shakurav; 04/27/07 05:20 PM.

blessings,

Steve