For me it's always been some sort of perceived fear/danger that I'm going to experience in the future, so having food now is the ultimate way to medicate myself, so I don't have to think about it the anxiety.

But when I always have "something going on", some project that I really enjoy doing (like learning a web language or something that's simply fun for me), it gives me something to pleasing to think about and I don't have to use my favorite drug: junk food/fast food.

The way I've been able to resolve it myself is by reading a book called Diets Don't Work by David Schwartz. It kinds gave me my sanity back, but it's going to sound paradoxical.

When I began feeling like it's okay to eat *exactly* what I want, even junk - as long I follow his rules of how "naturally thin people" eat, then the bad food isn't such a "taboo" attractant to me ( and when there's any food that my belief system thinks is a "bad" food, it just makes me want more of it and makes me think about it more )

The book had me knowing I can eat what I want and be okay, but then I simply choose as a conscious being, good healthy foods, knowing I can treat myself to one cheat meal a week.

What also helped is listening to Eating For Health by thinkrightnow.com. That's just what worked for me.

I think you should go ahead and use Anxiety Free like you mentioned, to get rid of the need to use food as sort of a medication, if I may use that word.

What I liked about Diets Dont Work is it's mostly blank lines in the book and questions, for the reader to take a pen and write down in.. asking you to think back who you got your habits from, etc.

However Learning Strategies provides the high-tech way of rewriting behaviour/beliefs that we are still hanging on to ! So I think you should read the pamphlets of the behaviour CD's, both of them, to see how you could adapt it to your eating behaviours.

Best,
Steve