Thanks for all the wonderful tips Steve BCA, Nanina and Alex, I shall look into all the stuff mentioned. I actually own Eating for Health, but never got round to using it, also cos I share my bedroom, I couldnt have it playing in the background all night, but I will try to find time to listen to it. I am a teacher, what if I put in on and listen to it whilst I get through my marking, will that still produce results?

Also, I have been checking out EFT, lots of success stories on the website, if nothing else, I gained valuable insights into why I am holding onto my weight, I can use that information whilst listening to New History Generator.

I cant be a strict dieter, the child in me retaliates because I was deprived of sweets to some extent during my childhood, so I will just go off on a sweets binge instead and crave them constantly. Eating sensibly probably works best.

Its when I step on the scales and see some weight lost, that I just cant help myself, I have to gain it back and more, I dont even think about it, it just happens.